The Delhi Metro Railway Corporation has invited applications for various departments under DMRC. Interested candidates can check the DMRC Recruitment Notification 2020 here and apply before the last date. Go through the complete post to get all the details about the DMRC 2020.
- DMRC 2020 Recruitment is consists of three stages: Prelims Written exam, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- Candidates aged between 18 to 28 years can fill the DMRC Application Form 2020.
- There are two papers involved in DMRC 2020, Paper 1 includes GK, Quantitative Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning, while Paper 2 include only General English.
- Both are qualifying in nature and they consist of MCQs.
- Check the official notification and apply directly from the application form link given below.
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Exam
||DMRC Recruitment 2020
||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
|Starting Date to Apply
||December 14, 2019
|Last Date to Apply
||January 13, 2019
||Offline and Online, depending upon Post
||Written Exam, Group Discussion, Personal Interview
DMRC Notification 2020
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has released the Official DMRC 2020 Notification on 14th January 2019. It is an official document released by the exam conducting authority in order to inform all the aspirants to know very well about the examination and the DMRC Recruitment Process 2020. Candidates who are willing to apply for DMRC 2020 can go through the detailed notification released by DMRC.
Check DMRC 2020 Notification PDF
DMRC Exam Dates 2020
Along with the notification, official DMRC Exam Dates 2020 has also been released. Here is a glimpse of the important events and their respective dates.
|Starting Date for Online Registration
||December 14, 2019 (10:00 AM)
|Last Date to fill DMRC Application Form
||January 13, 2020 (10:00 AM)
|Last Date for Fee Payment
||January 24, 2020 (11:59 PM)
|Admit Card Release Date
|DMRC Exam Date
||April Last Week 2020
|GD & Interview Date
DMRC Vacancy 2020
As per the DMRC Notification 2020, more than 1400 vacancies have been released. There are many departments and posts under DMRC Recruitment. Hence, candidates can check the DMRC Vacancy 2020 to know post-wise vacancies and category-wise.
||No. of Vacancies
|Regular Executive Category Posts
|Regular Non-Executive Category post
|Executive Posts on Contract basis for 2 years
|Non-Executive Posts on contract basis for 2 years
DMRC Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before applying for DMRC 2020, it is important for each candidate to satisfy the eligibility criteria completely. Without satisfying the DMRC Eligibility Criteria 2020, candidates will not be able to complete the application process.
Age Limit: The minimum age required to apply for DMRC Recruitment 2020 is 18 years while the maximum age to apply for the exam is 30 years.
Educational Qualification: As per the DMRC 2020 Notification, candidates applying for executive and non-executive posts must possess a bachelor's degree in any stream from recognized University/Institute in India. There are certain technical posts for which candidates need to have an educational qualification in the relevant field or stream.
DMRC Application Form 2020
Candidates can follow the below instructions to apply for DMRC 2020. As the entire DMRC Application Process is conducted in online mode, candidates are suggested to follow the instructions listed below.
- Click on the above direct link or visit the official website: delhimetrorail.com
- On the homepage, click on the "Careers" tab
- In the new page, click on the link "New Registration" under the Advertisement number DMRC/HR/Rectt./I/2019
- Complete the registration by entering all details correctly.
- After completion of the registration, candidates will receive a user ID and password to their registered Mail ID and Phone Number
- Using these login credentials, click on "Applicant Login" in the careers page
- Fill in all details asked in the DMRC Application Form.
- Upload necessary scanned documents in the specified format
- Pay the prescribed application fee through online mode.
- Cross-check if all details are correctly entered and submit the declaration
- Take a print out of the DMRC 2020 Application Form for future reference.
DMRC Application Fee 2020
Candidates applying for more than one post need to pay the application fee separately.
DMRC Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern for all posts under DMRC differs. Go through the below tabulated DMRC 2020 Exam Pattern to know about the marking scheme.
- For the Assistant manager post, the DMRC Recruitment 2020 is conducted in offline mode, while for all other posts, it is conducted in online mode.
- The DMRC 2020 consists of 2 papers: Paper 1 & paper 2
- Paper 1 includes three subjects: GK, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning and Knowledge of Domain while Paper 2 consists of only English Language
- Both of the papers consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- For each wrong answer, 0.33 marks are deducted from the total score while for each right candidates will receive 1 Mark.
||General Awareness, Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Knowledge of Relevant Discipline
|Number of Questions
||English and Hindi
|Type of Questions
||Yes (0.33 Marks)
||Yes (0.33 Marks)
DMRC Selection Process 2020
As per the DMRC 2020 Notification, candidates are selected for respective posts based on their performance in the below listed three stages:
- Prelims Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
DMRC Admit Card 2020
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation will release the DMRC 2020 Admit Card at least 10-15 days before the exam. As the written exam is scheduled in the month of April, candidates can download the DMRC Call Letter through the online mode by following the below-listed instructions.
- Visit the official website of DMRC.
- On the homepage, Click on the tab "Careers"
- Click on "Download Admit Card for the post of relevant post vide advertisement number"
- Enter your login credentials Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Click on "Login/Submit/View Admit Card"
- You can view the Admit card for DMRC Recruitment 2020.
- Take two colored printouts of Admit Card for future reference.
DMRC Result 2020
The DMRC 2020 is expected to release the results for the written exam after 1 or 2 months. Candidates can check the DMRC 2020 Results by following the below-listed instructions.
- Visit the official website of DMRC.
- On the homepage, click on the link "Careers"
- Candidates will be able to see the result links for various posts.
- Click on the link "List of shortlisted candidates for the relevant post"
- The list will be shown and the candidate will be able to find their name in the list in case he/she is selected.
- Candidates who are selected need to appear for the next stage of the selection process.
DMRC Cut Off 2020
Candidates appearing for the written exam, need to qualify the DMRC 2020 Cut Off. Here are the expected cut off marks for DMRC Recruitment 2020.
|Junior Engineer (Electronics)
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)
|Station Controller/Train Operator
|Customer Relations Assistant
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)