RPSC SI Recruitment 2018 – Find recruitment process details.
RPSC SI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Rajasthan Police SI post
Rajasthan Public Service Commission had released the online applications on 7th October 2016. The exam was scheduled to be held on 12th February, 2017 but was postponed. Now, RPSC has released another official notice announcing the re-application process. You can start submitting the online applications from 25th April onwards. The last date to apply is 24th May 2018. There is also the provision for editing the application, in case you made any mistakes. The online RPSC SI application form editing date starts on 25th May 2018 and ends on 31st May 2018. Scroll down to read more.
Vacancy Details for RPSC SI Recruitment
- Sub Inspector (AP) 147
- Sub Inspector (IB) – 65
- Sub Inspector (MBC) – 4
- Platoon Commander – 114
Important Dates for RPSC SI Recruitment 2018
- Online application starts – 25th April 2018
- Last date to fill RPSC SI Application Form – 24th May 2018
- Online application editing – 25th to 31st May 2018
- Exam date – To be updated
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC SI Recruitment
- Age Limit – You should be between 20 to 25 years of age as on 1st January 2019
- Educational Qualification – You must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University.
The selection process consists of an online/offline test plus a Physical Test and an Interview. Only if you qualify the written test, you will be shortlisted for the physical test.
How to Apply Online for RPSC SI Recruitment 2018
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Find the appropriate recruitment link.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Then, fill in the required details correctly and completely.
- After that, pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application.
Rs.350/- (Rs.250 for OBC and Rs.150 for SC/ST category)
So, tell us, did you find our post on RPSC SI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Rajasthan Police SI post helpful? Then, keep visiting us regularly for more recruitment updates and job notifications.