KRCL Recruitment 2018 through GATE for Assistant Engineer – Get here complete details about Konkan Railway Recruitment.
KRCL Recruitment 2018 through GATE for Assistant Engineer
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited will be releasing the recruitment notification for Assistant Engineers through GATE scores soon. (The GATE result is out and you can expect many recruitment notifications form PSUs like KRCL). If you get selected, you have to also go through a training period of 2 years before being appointed. You will be selected on the basis of your GATE Score Card 2018, 2017 or 2016. If you are interested to work with Konkan Railways, have attempted GATE, and have a good score on your scorecard, then this is an opportunity you should not miss. You can apply through their official website www.konkanrailway.com. Alternatively, you can apply through the direct link given below. We will update the online application link as soon as it is released. Scroll down to read more.
|Application Process Starts||March 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||–|
Please wait for the official notification to get the exact number of vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for KRCL Recruitment 2018 through GATE
- Age Limit – You must not be above the age of 25 years. However, age relaxation rules apply for the reserved categories.
- Educational Qualification – You must have a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology with minimum 65% marks. Also, you must have a valid GATE score in the relevant paper.
Furthermore, you must be from one of the following disciplines of engineering –
How to Apply for KRCL Recruitment 2018 through GATE
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then, find the KRCL recruitment through GATE link.
- Click on the link.
- Alternatively, click on the direct link given above to do the same. (We will update the online application link as soon as it is released).
- Then, fill in your discipline and GATE paper.
- Fill in all the required details completely and completely.
- After that, upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Finally, pay the application fee, if any, and submit the ap
Selection Process for Konkan Railway Recruitment
There will be three stages to crack the Konkan Railway Recruitment opportunity. A candidate will be assessed through-
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Your performance will be evaluated according to the following –
- GATE Score Card – 75%
- Group Discussion – 5%
- Presentation – 5%
- Personal Interview – 15%
You will have to achieve 60% to qualify and to be recruited as an Assistant Engineer at Konkan Railways.
Rs.15,600- Rs. 39,100/-